Tuesday, November 16, 2010

EXCITING NEWS

So it just occured to me that I have not been very involved in actually writing in my 'blog'- with the state it is in, it doesn't even deserve to be called that. So, I have decided that i will attempt to write in my blog everyday, yes EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!! (This will probably be flexible on weekends, but i'll make up for it :p). What will I write about you may ask (probably no one will ask, because I currently only have 1 follower - Riley aka Rockstar (aka The Bitten Tongue)).

Aha but i have a lot of exciting news and will embarrassingly post this to my facebook wall (cringe!) in attempt to gain more followers LOL. So on with the exciting news . . .

1. I HAVE FINISHED UNIVERSITY - And no I do not just mean for the semester, na ah, I mean FOREVERRRRRRRRRR! After 5 years of university Ms Fluffy Ruffers here will be joining the real world, finally. My man has expressed to me on many occasions particularly over the past week just how proud of me, he is. Through out the whole of my Masters degree, when i was down at times and felt like it would never end, he reminded me how close i was and how much i had already achieved ( I am very lucky). There are others that may be saddened at joining the real world (who you may ask who, believe me they are out there) but I am not one of those people. I intend on gaining a full time teaching position, earning the big dollars, and moving out of home with my man- which brings me to my second bit of exciting news (even more exciting than the first) . . .

2. I AM ENGAGED!!!!!!- My lovely and beautiful fiancée' William proposed to me on the 23rd of October (23 is his favorite number and when arrived at the hotel his parking space was number 23 as well) I will post a separate blog post giving the specific and very detailed description of how I was very romantically proposed to by the love of my life. So I believe I may even blog about how our plans move along (without actually giving any of the details away until after each of the events)



3. I RECEIVED MY FIRST EVER DISTINCTION - Okay so it's my last semester of uni and i finally received a distinction. I am a very intelligent person, but do fantastically on the practical side of things. This was also in a unit i was worried i would not pass, and i also gained two credit in the other units i was studying. My family and fiancee' are very proud of me and it makes me happy that have such a strong support system when i know many others in the world, do not.

Okay so that is an update on what happening and what i plan on doing :p


ChironsFluffyRuffers x

No comments:

Post a Comment